6/6/10

Cell Phone Sunday Funday

Did I ever mention I take pictures with my iPhone...all the time?
And they make me smile and crack up and do a little happy dance...
Have I mentioned this?
Here's the proof.


...proof that my kiddo loves her grandma.




...proof that Buckley and Bandit like watching TV...together.




...proof that sometimes I just let her rock the bed head all day long. And no pants. Is that so wrong?




...proof that I like Mashed Potatoes and Gravy...in large quantities. (Yes, I ate it all).




...proof that even though she is only TWO, she loves getting girly girly in the mirror.




I'm not kidding.




You see what I'm saying?




...proof that my daughter gives some pretty amazing speeches when she thinks no one is watching.




...proof that, around our house, Mondays  are sometimes known as "FUNdays". p.s. I do not know what is on the TV. No idea. No clue.





No comments:

Post a Comment